7 Tips to chose a Health and Wellness Certification Program
Preeti Rao, the Founder & CEO of Weljii gives her 7 invaluable tips about how to find a Health and Wellness Coach Certification program.
- Be wary of short term Courses; – chose a long and comprehensive program instead of a short duration program. Short duration programs are good only for layman which just barely introduces you to the program briefly with 10-15min of videos, and does not contain enough information. Instead be patient and chose a long program containing around 70-75min of videos, to learn and understand every aspect of the program.
- Go for an Industry Recognized Program: Emphasis should be on the importance of a program having been recognized by a reputed institute which is invaluable when one goes out to establish himself or herself in the health and wellness industry.
- Find out the Credibility of the Faculty; Look for faculty members of international repute and having a vast knowledge and experience in the industry. They will be the mentor who will guide you into the uncharted world of health and wellness industry. They are the most important part of the whole program.
- Look for Experiential Learning Program; Choose a program which contains lots of practical and application based programs. She calls it the experiential learning. Meaning learning by applying it in the real world, not just the theoretical side of it.
- Chose an Institute of Repute; Only go for the programs offered by institutes, which gives a lot of credibility when one steps in to the industry to make a name for themselves. According to her a certificate from an unknown or unrecognizable institute in the global market is as good as not having a certificate at all.
- Verify the Proven Success; Take your time and verifying the program’s proven success. Read the testimonial from all over, look for the social media reactions, comments and criticism etc. it’s invaluable to gather enough information from the people who have already done this program.
- Finally, pay attention to Business of Coaching Elements; The importance of the program being implementable as a business model and creating business opportunity in the global health and wellness program industry is absolutely vital, So that one can make an impact in the industry on their own and can run a sustainable business.
Welji Institute meets all the above criteria for your Health & Wellness Coach Certification program. Weljii is the recipient of 50 Best Wellness Company, Global Listing, by World Health & Wellness Congress and approved by International Consortium for Credentialing Health & Wellbeing Coaches.