The health & wellness industry has evolved in great parameters in the wake … more
- Understanding health & wellness coaching
- The art and science of coaching
- A whole-person approach to health & wellness
- Intuitive listening and the art of effective communication
- Coaching for creating lasting lifestyle habit changes
- Integrated nutrition for healthy weight and metabolic balance
- Nutrition coaching for weight loss, diabetes, and heart health
- Habit change coaching for smoking, alcohol, and sleep
- Fitness & physical activity for good health
- Real stress management in a sped-up world
- Marketing your health coaching business
- Individuals working in healthcare who wish to expand their options with a coach approach.
- Health educators who want to learn the latest research and skills in coaching psychology.
- Anyone who has a desire to work in healthcare but is lacking a clinical degree.
- Also ideal for physical therapists, nutritionists, dieticians, nurses, doctors, Ayurvedic practitioners, Chinese medicine practitioners, fitness trainers, yoga teachers, counselors, physicians, human resource managers, psychologists, personal trainers, alternative therapy practitioners, and anyone passionate about health & wellness coaching.