Why Health and Wellness Coaching?
Health and Wellness Coaching has a growing body of research that supports its unique behavioral change approach as a significant means for impacting health and well-being. Our current health care systems in India are currently undergoing an alarming rise of chronic disease rates, much of which can be halted or reversed by lifestyle improvement. The Health and Wellness Coach serves the entire medical team as a wellness expert, highly trained in the difficult task of adopting healthful habits that are sustainable.
This training is your foundation to the space of Health & Wellness Coaching and will equip you with core coaching competencies. This course lays the ground work for your journey towards becoming a certified Health & Wellness Coach.
This training program covers
- Learn Holistic Coaching from an Integral Whole Person Perspective.
- Overview of the Health & Wellness Coaching Profession.
- Learn the basic of the Health & Wellness Coaching Process.
- Ethics and Scope of Practice.
- Building the Coaching Relationship.
- Health & Wellness Coaching Fundamentals and Methodology.
- Learn practical skills you can apply to your life immediately.
- Become a better listener and more effective communicator.
- Focus on self-care.
- 100% Online: Learn from anywhere and at your convenience
- In Class Hybrid: Online Modules followed by Faculty Feedback
Program Length – 30 Days
- 100% Online: 10 hours of online content comprising of Recorded lecture, Reading Material, Coaching Tools & Latest Research.
- In Class Hybrid: 15 hours curriculum (10 hrs online + 5 hrs of In class comprehensive experiential learning )
Certificate of Attendance: Health and Wellness Coach Foundation Program by Weljii Institute.