Founder & CEO, Weljii
ICHWC Mentor Coach
NWI Committee Member
Preeti Rao is Internationally Renowned Wellness Coach, Consultant & Expert and holds multiple prestigious nominations worldwide
- APAC’s only ICHWC Mentor Coach (International Consortium for Health & Wellness Coaches, USA).
- India’s only National Wellness Institute, USA International Committee Member.
- Former Health and Wellness Coach & Consultant: Max Multi-Specialty Hospital.
- Former Reebok Fitness Brand Ambassador, India.
- She has over 25+ years of Health & Wellness global industry experience including UCSF Centre for Integrative Medicine USA, Charlotte Maxwell Centre for Cancer USA, Gertonson Institute USA, and Atena USA
Why Health and Wellness Coaching?
Health and Wellness Coaching has a growing body of research that supports its unique behavioral change approach as a significant means for impacting health and well-being. Our current health care systems in India are currently undergoing an alarming rise of chronic disease rates, much of which can be halted or reversed by lifestyle improvement. The Wellness Coach serves the entire medical team as a wellness expert, highly trained in the difficult task of adopting healthful habits that are sustainable.
Interested in having a rewarding career that helps others achieve vibrant good health?
Batch Starting 3rd December’18. Apply Now.
- Introduce you to Health and wellness Coaching and its relationship with Neuroscience of Behavior Change.
- Inspire you to become the catalyst for change in the exploding space of health and wellness.
- Encourage you to expand your horizon and help self and others achieve improved health outcomes.
- Help you understand the Future of Health and Wellness Coaching in India
- Guide you in converting your passion into a lucrative career.
- Health Coaching Fundamentals
- Fitness & Physical Activity for a Lifestyle of Good Health
- Integrated Nutrition for Healthy Weight and Metabolic Balance
- Real Stress Management in a Sped-Up World
- Marketing Your Health Coaching Business