According to Forbes.com, healthcare is a four TRILLION dollar industry. With more and more people suffering from lifestyle oriented disease, an intervention is required with the help of health and wellness coaches, be it at hospitals, universities, corporates, schools, clinics, wellness resorts, communities or at an individual level. The opportunities in this space is paramount. People today across all areas of life are looking for a more compassionate coach approach as a solution to their health concerns.
As a Health & Wellness Coach you can:
- ✓ Expand your current practice and add additional Health and Wellness Coaching as an additional specialty.
- ✓ Start your private practice and start coaching client on a one-on-one in your facility or through calls and video conferences.
- ✓ Earn anywhere from Rs. 2000 to Rs. 3000 per coaching consultation that can vary from 30 minutes to one hour for each session.
- ✓ Join organizations focused on offering quality healthcare and health relates services to their clients be it hospitals, health apps, wellness apps, corporates, universities, schools, health spa & resorts and alternative medicine centers.
- ✓ Become a Social Media Influencer by creating appealing content on Health and Wellness
- ✓ Become a Wellness Entrepreneur by creating a bundle of service offerings
- ✓ Pursue independent business opportunities with Direct Marketing Companies
- ✓ Get empaneled with Weljii and start your practice at Weljii and it’s strategic partner locations.
✓ Get employed with Weljii as a Health and Wellness Coach.
“ Till now organizations have been on a lookout for certified Health and Wellness Coaches but were unable to find Health and Wellness Coaches that were qualified to offer this service. You have a golden opportunity to tap into this space and create a unique identity for yourself. At Weljii Institute, it is our endeavour to not only offer you the skill sets to become a good Health & Wellness Coach with the right credentials but also create and offer unique opportunities and placements in the space.”
Preeti Rao, Founder & CEO, Weljii