How to Market Yourself as a Health Coach
“The most important thing in coaching is communication. It’s not what you say as much as what they absorb.”
Red Auerbach, American Professional Coach
You, as a certified Health Coach, are in high demand, but you need to convey this message to people.
Being a highly talented, skilled, qualified and motivated Health Coach may not consistently deliver, guarantee or assure success, and many times, marketing is required to give that kick start to establish yourself or revive your client leads. As a Certified Health Coach, you already have the number one most needed prerequisite, certification, for you to skyrocket in the domain of Health and Wellness.
Whether you pursue your Health Coach practice as an entrepreneur or join a big Health and Wellness institute, or an organization like a sports club or corporate company, you need to let everyone know about the quality services you provide as a certified Health Coach. For this, you could use some marketing ways that can get you results in a set period of time. You may need to play roles, such as a salesperson, marketer, or influencer among others, from time to time.
What you’re going to learn
- How to leverage your Health Coaching Certification
- Some essential ways to market yourself as a certified Health Coach
- How to keep future leads going and have a vibrant client pipeline at all times
You could consider one or more of the below avenues to market yourself as a Health Coach
- Keep in constant contact with Weljii.
Do not lose touch or contact with your training institute. The more you keep in touch, it brightens your chances of receiving leads and inquiries, which helps in marketing yourself. It’s a win-win situation.
- Leverage your Certification.
Market yourself as a CERTIFIED Health Coach. People will be attracted as many clients only want to take the services of a certified Health Coach.
- Word of mouth.
- Word-of-mouth marketing offers an inexpensive way to spreading awareness about your quality Health coaching services. According to a study, 92% of consumers believe suggestions from friends and family than they do in advertising.
- Networking in your Health and Wellness domain circle can be advantageous. Start spreading your Coaching services in your known circle as well. Add new connections as a practice while maintaining your old ones.
- Go the extra mile to generate quality leads.
An example is to ask for lead references from your past or current clients. Maintaining a list of your clients, noting their birthdays and wishing them can be helpful.
- Know your ideal clients.
Knowing your target audience helps immensely. You know who to approach and who can be your potential client and avail your coaching services.
- Be able to highlight what makes you unique.
You may need to convey a message that you are truly the best Health Coach option in the market. Confidently amplify yourself/your coaching services as the best. If possible, get testimonials from your happy past clients.
- Social Media contacts.
If you use Social Media platforms like Facebook, and Instagram, you could make posts about your Health coaching services.
- Fix a saving amount out of your earnings for marketing.
You could set a ballpark saving amount on a monthly or income percentage basis. This way, your future prospective client pipeline can possibly never go dry.
- Project and position yourself as an expensively affordable Health Couch.
Price should not be a priority when you need work. You will achieve much higher rewards in the future. Keep a low price as an investment for the time being.
- Tell your prospective clients what they are going to achieve in getting your health coaching, that it is scalable, and that you are the best Health Coach around in the market who can handhold them to achieve their health goals.
Do not let an aspect like marketing hinder your growth as a Health Coach. Some easy marketing ways can work wonders for you, that you get extremely busy and come in demand.
To get more insight, tips and the best practices on how to market yourself as a Health Coach, get back in touch with Weljii, call +91 8448449481.