Improve Appetite, digestion and cure constipation!- A Simple Remedy
Do you want to know a simple remedy that can cure all your digestion problems? I am sure the answer is a definite yes! And do you want something that you can use that is readily available from your kitchen and not have to go to a doctor and pop a pill. I am sure the answer is an even stronger yes!! So here’s the magic remedy:
Grated Ginger- 1tsp
Lemon juice – 1/2 tsp
Honey -1 1/2 tsp
Black Pepper – 2-3 pinches
Black Salt – 2-3 pinches
Mix all the above and keep it in a jar. You can keep this refrigerated for about a month.
- If you lack appetite on a regular basis, have a teaspoon of this potion 15 minutes before your meal very day.
- If you have a sluggish digestion, have a teaspoon of this potion between your meals.
- To get rid of gas and constipation problem, have a teaspoon of this potion immediately after your meal.
- If you suffer from morning sickness or swelling during pregnancy, you can have a teaspoon of this potion on a daily basis.
* This mix of ingredients includes all the six tastes as per Ayurveda – Sweet, Sour, Salty, Bitter, Pungent and Astringent. The American diet predominately consists of only 3 tastes and not all the tastes accordingly to Ayurveda and hence people sometimes have cravings and possibly binge. Health and Wellness Coaches can help you in digestion support, understand the deep seated causes for persistent indigestion issues and cravings. For example, stress can be one of the biggest reasons for your indigestion and acidity. It often goes undiagnosed and you may have persistent indigestion issues which do not resolve despite medical intervention. The holistic approach of Health and Wellness Coaching is often required in tandem with medical therapy to treat/manage a health condition for best possible outcomes.