Role of health & wellness coaching in facilitating optimal stress management
Stress is an essential part of one’s life because in the appropriate amount and with the right type of mindset, it can drive high levels of performance as well as achievements. However, increased or chronic levels of stress can have lasting and prolonged impacts on both your mental as well as physical well-being. Health and wellness coaching and the entire idea of the same play a vital role in optimizing stress and facilitating optimal stress management.
In actual practice, health and wellness coaching can facilitate the optimal management of stress in the following ways
- Helping the clients of a health and wellness program build a more robust framework and foundation of well-being and health.
- Helping the clients to simplify their lives that would ultimately facilitate the optimization of the level of stress.
- The health and wellness coaches can provide guidance for developing good yet powerful lifestyle habits for the successful optimization and management of stress.
The laying down of a strengthened foundation of health through health and wellness coaching means that the clients are eating healthy food, exercising on a regular basis and getting the right amount of sleep. Therefore, such clients are less likely to face health problems that come with stress, including various types of aches, fogging of the brain, and lower levels of energy that ultimately lead to stress and must be optimised to promote the promotion of improvised health and well-being status.
In fact, the health and wellness coaches can establish and discuss novel and positive activities and habits that can prove to be useful for optimisation and management of stress.
These activities can be inclusive of
- Mindfully meditating on a regular basis since consistency is the key.
- Spending a more significant part of the time with friends and family.
- Taking up a new hobby and exploring the various aspects of the same.
- In addition to meditation, or if not that, routinely exercise must be considered.
- Trying cooking at home more often, given that it is highly therapeutic and helps in combating stress.
As a significant part of the health and wellness coaching, SMART goals can be developed by the health and wellness coaches that address a new activity or inculcation of a habit for the optimisation of stress and the mindset of the beginner who is new to the process, i.e., the health and wellness program for stress optimisation and management that Welji successfully offers. This technique can also facilitate the setting of goals that are short-term yet achievable and effective.