In Ayurveda indigestion means hyperactivity and heartburn or acidity. The very first thing you need to do is to cut out all kinds of fast food, heavy, fried, sweet and processed food. Depending on what is easily available in your kitchen, follow one of the below recommended remedies:
– Sprinkle little salt on lemon wedge and lick it off.
– Combine few seeds of ajwain, salt, cumin seed powder, fresh ginger and take it 2-3 times a day.
– Mix four tsp. cinnamon powder, 1tsp black pepper; ½ tsp clove powder, 4 tsp sugar. Take ¼ tsp 2-3 times a day.
– Mix together 1 tsp grated ginger and 2 tbsp of pomegranate juice and lick it off and on.
– Soak few kokum pieces in ½ cup of hot water. Blend it in the blender. Add 1 tsp cumin seed powder and ½ tsp of fresh ginger root. Stir well and take it ½ tsp 3-4 times a day.
A health and wellness coach will help you identify the core reason as to why is it so that you face the issue. The coach will view you as a holistic entity and will aid you in bringing about behavioural changes which might in the first place could have caused the condition. For example the feeling of indigestion or acidity might not be directly food related but might stem from stress triggers. Adapting unique approach by working in junction with body, mind, physical activity and nutrition is the way a coach will help you tackle the problem and improve your quality of life.