Cholesterol is a fatty wax-like substance, produced by the body and consumed in the diet, which plays a major role in the body’s normal functioning. However, the wrong balance of cholesterol in the blood can increase the risk of atherosclerosis and CVD.
There are two main types of cholesterol in the blood:
- LDL (low density lipoprotein) cholesterol makes up the majority of blood cholesterol and is often termed the ‘bad’ cholesterol. LDL cholesterol is the type that clogs up blood vessels.
- HDL (high density lipoprotein) cholesterol or ‘good’ cholesterol actually helps protect against CVD by unclogging blood vessels. You should aim to lower your LDL cholesterol and raise your HDL.
Health and wellness coaching will facilitate you to understand the root cause of the problem and create a roadmap that is self-directive driven by intrinsic motivation to make lifestyle behavioral changes so that you can have a better quality of life.
At your Health & Wellness Coaching session you can expect to:
- Get a Personalized Health Evaluation
- Get a Personalized Wellness Evaluation
- Provide Information
- Teach Disease Specific Skills
- Promote Behavior Change
- Assist with Emotional Impact of Chronic Illness
- Encourage Participation in Disease Prevention
- Partner to Facilitate Overall Health Improvement
- Bring focus to personal health and wellness strengths and needs
- Brainstorm ideas about wellness goals
- Find your own solutions for health problem[s]
- Set and achieve a goal
- Find the motivation to complete the plan
As India’s only certified international health and wellness coach and consultant with a masters in Integrated Health with extensive international experience , I can help you with:
- Weight Loss
- Weight Gain
- Personalized Nutrition Programs
- Personalized Fitness Programs
- Better quality of life if you are suffering from High Blood Pressure, Cholesterol , Cardiovascular Disease, Diabetes, Obesity, Stress
- Nutritional Supplementation
- Mind – Body Balance
To book your appointment today please visit https://www.weljii.com.